Sunday, March 14

Sunday

The longer I go without out a blog post the more intimidated I am by the prospect. So much time has gone by but it seems like so little has happened. To further add to my hesitation, I escaped Rand once last week to attend a lecture outside of the AAP (College of Architecture, Art, and Planning - host of the AAP lecture series which brings/bribes all the bigwig architects out to Ithaca) in which a famous poet told us, in regards to blogging and amateur poetry, "self-expression is terribly overrated." That alone deserves a post but I am forced to delay that discussion at the moment.

I wasn't joking about not having much to report. We have our next deadline on Tuesday at 9:00pm and coursework has been relentless these past two weeks. I am doing fairly well in studio. Well, I am at least pleased, my professor is impossible to read.

There is a accreditation visit by NAAB next week, a big one for the M.Arch 1 program as we are candidates for accreditation but not yet accredited (required to become a license architect in the United States). Next Friday is also Dragon Day and since one of my classes meets during the time and my Thursday classes are both shared with the undergrads, Spring Break starts on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment