I feel compelled to offer an explanation for my recent negligence. After all, it has been two whole months since my last post. Even during the craziness of last semester I managed a post a week. What then can account for such infertility? What might illuminate the source of such fruitless ness? What...
am I doing explaining myself? This is my blog! Get off my back! This is my blog you, you fiend, you fictional, completely imaginary audience of mine!
No I am not yelling at you reader, I am venting at my Reader. If you cannot tell the difference, one is capitalized. The two are completely different, like art and Art, architecture and Architecture, apple and Apple. So no I am not venting at you, the actual person reading this but rather the idea of an Audience who, for some reason or another, I feel compelled to justify myself to.
And yes, I am so insecure as to fear the judgment of a nonentity.
No comments:
Post a Comment