Hey all,
Sorry for the lack of posts. Things have really picked up in the last week and a half. Drew made definitive plans for New York. He is leaving in two weeks - though, if you know Drew and also read this blog, pretend you don't know when he tells you. We are now in the process of looking for a new roommate and helping Drew out in any way we can.
We also just returned from a fabulous February weekend trip to Carmel-by-the-Sea. Joe and Becca Foster, Eric, Arisa, Drew, Evan, Kari and I all drove to Salinas last Friday. We stayed at a friends that night and went strait to Monterrey the following morning. After breakfast we drove down along HWY 1 until we hit Big Sur. We did a short hike there before turning around and heading to our house in Carmel. The house we rented for a significantly discounted rate (way to go Eric) and was amazing! Sometimes I use "amazing" a bit to liberally but in this case, it is completely justified. The house was both spacious and quaint. It had new hardwood floors, a huge kitchen, large marble fireplace and incredibly cozy furnishings. On top of all that, it was a block and half from downtown!
I will try to post pictures later but first I have to procure some from Eric or Kari, who both have better cameras than I and who I deferred to for the weekend's photo taking opportunities.
No comments:
Post a Comment