Friday, July 29

Running Commentary of Three Old Men

Three old men are sitting next to me in a coffee shop discussing life, politics and faith. One looks like my grandad in a crazy print hawaiian shirt and has an second generation ipad. One looks like Benjamin Button when he was born and is reading Zombie Economics. One is wearing a nice Ralph Lauren button-up with a aged baseball cap and has an old IBM laptop.

Benjamin Button just told the other two that if he was Catholic he would still be saying Hail Marys for voting for George Bush in 2004.

Baseball Cap just completed a monologue about Speaker Boehner, every time mispronouncing his name as "Boner."

Granddad just gestured towards Benjamin Button, "You know this guy has been drinking by himself. I worry about about people drinking by themselves, at home..." but before he could finish Benjamin Button jumps in, "Not at home, I go to Panera. I like the stuff they brew there."

No comments:

Post a Comment