Tuesday, October 11

GTBKOC: Diamond Jamboree and Kula Sushi


One night Kari and I were out searching for a Japanese restaurant when we stumbled upon the Diamond Jamboree shopping center. We originally headed there for one restaurant but found that one busy, luckily, we had stumbled upon the Diamond Jamboree center where every restaurant is an Asian restaurant (with the notable exceptions of a bakery and a Yogurtland) and the grocery store, H-mart, is an Asian grocery store.

Tonight I returned with good friend Brandon Woods. We went to Kula Shushi Bar, a revolving sushi bar. You sit either at the bar, or at a table with direct access to the bar. The bar itself consists of two conveyor belts that slowly revolving, bringing new plates with different types of Sushi. Each plate cost two dollars. Brandon was not phased, he had been to a rotating sushi bar in Poland or something cool like that.

I was blown away.

No comments:

Post a Comment