
Here I am right before I leave to pick you up. I look good but as usual, you look better.

We walk down to the Commons. It is cold outside and there are clusters of snow left from last nights storm. There is a chilling breeze but we don't mind, the white Christmas lights multiply in this kind of weather.

After stopping by a used book store we head over to the Cinemapolis, Ithaca's independent theatre ("Playing whatever we feel like since 19__").

By the box office you notice the butterflies up ahead and kid me, "watch out for the moths."

You wanted to see
Coco Before Chanel but it was my turn to choose. I went to buy our tickets for
A Serious Man. The guy at the counter noticed we were poor but in love, "tonight is two for one." I take the one ticket, rip it and give you half.

The theatre is small but so is Ithaca. The movie was a Coen brothers film, you hated it. I still need some time to decide.
I walked you home and kissed you goodnight. It was a good date.
I love you.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad we had such a good date Johnson. You are so very special to me. Next time, the tickets are on me sweetheart.
ReplyDeleteI just cried a little.
ReplyDelete