I got my hair cut yesterday.
It is tradition for me to, as I am driving, deliberate over whether or not to get it washed.
It is an extra six or seven dollars.
These past years I've been making between thirteen and negative ___ dollars an hour.
Six or seven dollars is a lot for shampoo and conditioner.
Especially because it is something I can do myself,
and do
every day.
I always decide to get it washed.
I never regret it.
Yesterday they had a special:
Tea Tree Treatment and scalp massage,
five extra dollars.
"What is included in, er, that?"
"A scalp massage, a hot towel over your face,
and you sit in a massage chair."
Five dollars and I got to live like a king
if only for a moment,
at the Supercuts off East Yale Loop.
Thursday, August 25
Tea Tree Treatment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment