Right now, at least it is clean. I have been living here almost four months and am just getting moved in.
It is very functional.
The apartment is technically unfurnished but the tables, chairs and sofa don't belong to anyone currently living here. I don't know how they got here or who they belong to but I can guess why they were left.
This is Rafa's plant. It is the one decoration he has in the common spaces of the apartment. He left for two months and asked me to water it occasionally. I told him I was not the best care giver for his plant but he said it would be ok. I took this yesterday so I guess it worked out. When he came back he told me why it is growing up like that. No room for roots. I didn't know what to say so we just stood there together and looked down at the plant.
Down the hallway to the right is the bathroom and to the left is my room.
No comments:
Post a Comment