I replace my glasses every two years or so and wanting a change in my occasional look, I ordered the Warby Parker home try-on set.
Basically, you pick out five sets of frames and they send you this package. You can then try on all five sets and ideally, order your favorite. Warby Parker is one of my new favorite companies because they are charitable (doing the Tom's thing but with glasses) and literary (Warby Parker is a hyrbid name from two obscure Kerouac characters)
Oh that is a picture of Redlands A.K. Smiley Public library. I just threw that in because I am about to get real superficial. Plus now that my phone has a decent enough camera, I take pictures everywhere I go and hey, isn't that a cool library.
These were my three favorite pairs... it takes almost nothing for me to drop what I am doing and take glamour shots of my self.
These are the same three photos, in a different pattern and juxtaposed against a picture from Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room.
No comments:
Post a Comment