Whoa.
A lot just happened. I was accepted to University of California, Irvine and almost died from shock. I also ran-walked a half-marathon and almost died from physical pain. Ok. Maybe that is not a lot. Maybe it is just two things. Still, those were significant events and two near-death experiences for one week is a lot!
So,
Irvine it is!
I am really, really to excited to say this. Irvine, was my first choice and, as many of you know, my last chance. I had all but let go of the possibility of graduate school a week ago when I got the email. This all sounds a bit dramatic but it was surprisingly was quite the opposite. I really had a peace about my future before I found that out. It was just slightly more peaceful to find a plan for next year. It is not that the rejections made this acceptance sweeter. It is just good to go through the process of self-doubt and come out again the other side.
No comments:
Post a Comment