the amount of Northface jackets I see in this cafe.
the hours I could have been working this weekend.
the number of leaves left on the tree outside the window.
the degrees it is above freezing.
the number of people sleeping in Rand at this very moment.
the number of meals I have had oatmeal for in the last few days.
the number of pages I have left to write for tomorrow.
the circulation possibilities of the Arts Quad.
the days before it snows again.
the number of classes left in the semester.
the number of times I have exercised this semester (Wait!... one, two... six. Ok, we're ok)
the times I have slept through both of my alarms.
the number of times I have overheard the word "postmodernism" ... today (It is only 10:20am)
John! this made me chuckle. I've been enjoying your blog!
ReplyDeleteI just finished reading several articles on postmodern adult learning theory...your last comment made me laugh...
ReplyDelete