Sunday, November 8

Ready for the Weekend

Last week went by incredibly quickly... actually all of my weeks are going quickly... anyways, when Friday rolled around, specifically 7:00pm on Friday night when I finally got to leave campus, I realized a whole week had passed in what felt like two days. Someone could have told me it was Wednesday and I would have no problem believing it.

I also realized that it had been at least two days since my last solid meal. Along with some of my classmates, I set out immediately to rectify the situation. We went down to a sports bar in the Commons and I had the best, worst burger of my life. By that I mean that the food was in truth, sub par. However, when most of my nutrients for the week were either eaten out of a box or a cup, the burnt "California Burger" was unbelievably sumptuous.

After dinner we attempted to elongate our Friday in any way we could and it ended up being a great night.


"This is what we do to pussies"

On Saturday morning I came into studio to find this and other LoLcatz-type pictures everywhere. Ever wonder who makes all of those silly pictures? It is B.Arch students who try to work on a Friday night. Come on kids, Friday is the one night we can actually not feel guilty about having a little down time. Saturday we have to work again but Friday is all ours.


The weather actually took a positive turn this weekend. Saturday I was walking around in a long sleeve shirt and Sunday I actually wore shorts!

And now I am getting ready to go out for dinner and then... see Brian Regan at the State St. Theatre! WOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment