This is a few of the 1st and 2nd year M.Arch students outside of the Big Red Barn for TGIF.
Noah and I during one of our reviews.
Me gearing up to give a presentation of my dinner party idea. There is a drawing on the big white sheet of paper but in incredibly light lines.
Speaking of the Dinner Party... This is me right before a blind contour drawing that was one student's method of documentation. Deborah here let me grab the candle.
Towards the end of the dinner.
Group shot! This is what everyone looks like after a couple glasses of wine. Which, I guess, is also the reason for the photographer to crop out most of the group.
Strolling through the Farmer's market on a beautiful Saturday.
Working on the cold floor of the unforgiving studio.
My first experience with the laser cutter. This was my jig for the dinner party model.
Maybe we could get more sleep if we didn't spend so much time just hanging out in studio. To be fair we are learning from each other but my guess is this picture isn't the pinnacle of productivity, Colin, whose desk that is, is not even there.
Me during my final review for the first project. Those are two of the jurors on the right.Ok this is a fairly egocentric post (ok most of my posts are) but I thought it would be a nice change to have some pictures with subjects in them and since most of the time, I am the one taking the picture, it was a rare chance to show me in action.
Anyways, I need to get back to work. We have our review for the second project tomorrow. I am not nearly as worried about this one because I fully accept that I am very new to this and have everything to learn. Furthermore, Kari is coming this weekend and it is pretty hard to get me down with that so near in my future.
It's really good to see some pictures with you in them too John. I (and we) miss you--have a great time with Karissa!!!
ReplyDelete