Sunday, October 18

That's when Craigers comes to town

This weekend my good friend Craig came to visit. Craig recently moved out to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and yesterday made the four hour drive to come see me in Ithaca. I had a lot of fun showing him around town and we had some grand times.

One of our activities was to head over to Robert Treman state park. I was there last weekend but liked it so much I wanted to go back and furthermore, use the scenery to highlight the magical qualities of Ithaca.

If Cornell can be seen as the real-world equivalent of Hogwarts, Robert Treman State Park is the real-world equivalent of Middle Earth.

Welcome to Rivendell...

Click on this one... Beautiful huh?

Craig and I at Lucifer Falls. It was great to have an old friend in town. The comfort, ease, and humor in this kind of friendship only comes with time.

2 comments:

  1. YES PLEASE!!! I <3 you guys so much--it is really meaningful to see a picture of the two of you together, when you are both so far away. It makes me feel like "we're" together, if that can make sense.

    ReplyDelete