Tuesday, September 15

Tuesday

I am exhausted! Eleven hours at school today and I might have to go back. Architecture is my life. I just got home and was puzzled at what need to address first: food, shower, water? These are difficult questions. I chose to sit on my bed. Moving fingers is preferable to moving limbs. I'll try to move again in a couple minutes.

It isn't all that bad. Last night I took a brake to go to a bible study for first year grad students put on by Cornell's Graduate Christian Fellowship. I was actually impressed and am excited to go back. We had a great time of worship with guitar and piano and then a fairly intellectual discussion of Nehemiah. It was also great to meet some other Christians in a similar position. One of the leaders even offered to bring me a meal in the event that I am not eating regularly, a fairly common disorder among graduate students.

Today was my big day and things cool off a bit until Thursday.

In other news, completely unrelated to my life, Congress apparently voted to officially "rebuke" Sen. Wilson. I wonder what it feels like to have group of elected officials who represent the entire United States, a group who has the power to declare war, VOTE to reprimand you. And what does an official rebuke entail?

No comments:

Post a Comment